Loan Payment Options - Making a payment in online banking from an RCU account
Download step-by-step instructions (PDF) >
Paying from an RCU Account
What types of accounts can be used to make a loan payment?
- Any RCU account with a balance to cover the payment amount (savings, checking and money markets)
What types of loans can I pay from an RCU account?
- Auto loans
- RV loans (including motorcycle, trailers and boat loans)
- Visa Credit Card payments
- Personal loans
- Mortgage loans (including HELOCs)
Instant when selecting "Right Now" (You may choose "Right Now" or any date in the future)
Online Banking Tip: How to make a loan or credit card payment
Step 1: Get started
- After logging into online banking, select from the main menu Transfers & Payments
- Click Payments
Step 2: Make a payment
On the Payments screen:
- Select the account you want to pay towards.
- Select the account you’d like to pay from.
- Enter the required information (amount and time).
- Select Next once complete.
Step 3: Verify your payment
- Verify the information is complete and accurate.
- Select Confirm Payment to complete the payment.
Step 4: Payment complete
- Your loan payment is scheduled and completed!